Sunday, May 2, 2010

Some jazz

He went flying like in projectile
I don’t know how he felt
But my anger loved the outburst
So the optic mouse had to suffer
The laptop said her last prayers
Her skin looked redder than ever
She thought about being flung around
And put on her low-batt beep quiver
Don’t know why i wondered about the language
But i did understand she begged for mercy
The lava in my blood got icy
So i let her be and banged the door shut
The “thud” told me he was unaware
But he still maintained his hard teak enamour
And turning to the other side, he shuddered words of swears
The brown room stared at me in dismay
And then the visitor breeze came to say her usual hi
Everybody inside smiled
All the burgundies and crimsons turned brown again
The optic mouse’s injuries were mild
But now he doesn’t click or move...
He’s still wondering why
He doesn’t understand that it can never be his fault
But they can still make him cry

No comments:

Post a Comment